View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #172
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I think Woods is an interesting player. Production dropped a bit due to injury, the emergence of another playermaker in Lee, and some spotty QB play. He might be there for us in rd 2.
my real concern over Woods is from a durability standpoint. he is an underclassman so he is young with time to add core strength, he's not a burner, but has great instincts & pro skill set already. He is a tough one to grade. First round skill set with second round measureables. Not sure if he has had pro-day yet but for me he would need to add some muscle, lift more than 14 times & run a sub 4.5 to be considered, despite College production, as a first round talent. 2nd rd. seems far more likely & probably just a few picks before Texans are on the board again. Therefore not Texan material (& three amigos mocked him to Texans back in October/November).

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote