View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #34
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IND Irsay hints to a impending IND Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
Sorry, but I just don't agree. They were lucky last year. As someone already said, they were a big negative in point differential. Andrew Luck also had a 76.5 qb rating. He will improve for sure, but he is not a world beater yet. He had some comebacks last year which is why everyone slobbed on his knob. Wilson and RG3 had much better rookie campaigns having qb ratings near and above 100. Who have they added with their capspace? Gosder Cherilus? Greg Toler? Erik Walden? LaRon Landry? They wasted their money in my opinion. None of those guys are that good.
Andrew Luck was a rookie last year and with that whole year of starting experience now under his belt it's not unreasonable for Colts fans to expect him to be vastly better this year. And speaking of luck, we had 2 overtime games including the one in Detroit with that incredible break that permitted our RB to scamper in the EZ without any defensive player in pursuit. Without that gift we end up in a tie for the AFC South with the Colts. And talent wise our 2011 team was better than our 2012 tam and last years team was more talented than this years team while the Colts are going in exactly the opposite direction. I'd say that's a definite trend which does not bode well for Texans fans.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote