View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #115
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Agents we should look at

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
What do you guys think about the possibility of going after Nnamdi Asomugha and moving him to FS. Aso is currently 31 yoa. and will be 32 yoa. by the time the 2013 season starts. He's been in the league for 8 yrs., has great size for the position, speed, and experience, and many CB's will switch to FS to extend their careers. Aso is on the wrong side of 30 and had a bad season last year, which I think is more the fault of the Eagles defensive coordinator than Aso but still... I'm thinking he's got what it takes to be that center field ball hawk that everyone wants. If so what would it cost to sign him? Opinions?
I think this has been discussed but for the right price i would def sign him to play safety. BUt i doubt he thinks he is at the point to where he needs to be a safety and i'm sure he's looking for redemption at CB after his debacle with the eagles. I could be wrong but if we could get him for 5 million or less i would def consider it.