View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #189
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I remember Reeves sticking around until the draft because many speculated Casserly wouldnt or couldnt be much help to Kubiak since he knew he would be let go. Either way, had nothing to do w/ Smith & that's what I disputed.
Yeah buddy, let's trust your memory rather than a link. Or maybe he was so involved:

Quote:
"I don't know if they ever asked my advice, but I looked at (Young) and told them that he was a guy they would have to consider even with David Carr there."
Link

He was so involved he can't even remember if they ever asked him about the top pick in the draft.

As to "either way" your assertion regardless of what you were disputing was wrong. The 2006 draft was Kubiak's. I guess if it makes you happy you can say you were both wrong.