View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013   #36
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 70160 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chad Johnson wants be a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
No harm in having him take up one of the 90 spots during the offseason. If he can't keep his 'antics' in check, then he doesn't make the final roster.

Simple as that. Anyone who is aghast at the thought of what he brings to the team when Foster was until just recently a Twitter darling himself is a being a bit hypocritical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I don't understand anyone who's against letting him come in and compete. If he's not good enough then cut him. I personally don't care for the stuff he says on twitter and I follow him. Just don't care for the language he uses at times, but if the guy can still play then give him a shot. I know he'd be the second best receiver on the team now.
Because he'd be taking up one of the 90 roster spots.

I don't get why every time there's a name out there available, people always think we need to "kick the tires". Do you people even watch football? I'd rather have one of the 90 roster spots than this guy.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote