View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #11
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Player exodus due to lack of leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If you have read my posts you would know I expect improvement every yr and a SB. If you dont expect a championship from your team then what the reason for rooting for them. It's why they keep score.

2 in 7 seasons is totally unacceptable.
2 in 2 seasons is. It's not like this team got a playoff berth five years back before last year. We've had two straight. If we don't get one this upcoming season, then yes, we've got cause for worry. But for now, I'm willing to reserve judgment until the draft. I expect improvement too. I want us to at least get to the AFC Championship, but I don't agree with that "2 playoffs in 7 seasons" stuff. I might if we don't make the playoffs this upcoming season.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote