View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #1235
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Or maybe we don't have much money and flexibility because we have a bunch of guys to pay because we ARE serious about competing? Hm.
Dude i dont mean a 20 million dollar a year guy, i mean a vet WR or Safety. Maybe a guy who can produce for cheap like Brandon Lloyd.

And yes i guess they paid Schaub big bucks because they are serious about competing. Your right

All that aside i know they are serious about competing but we dont need to go the route we went last season with the O-line. We dont need to sit back and think hey we will fill all our holes with the draft. Cause we do have enough cap to sign 2 vet guys who can start day 1.