View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yup that sure is some out of the box thinking. Only you and 50 other people on a football MB have come up with the same plan. I am sure none of the guys down on Kirby have considered such earth shattering concepts. Have you e-mailed your insight to them?
Nope, I really dont care what they do. As a fan remember it's Bob's team and that business always comes 1st.

Why dont you give Rick a hand down on Kirby. I'm sure they could use someone as wise as you to help them out. BoB would probably give you a halftime salute on the field.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote