View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #16
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CBS Sports Mocks -- Dane Brugler/Rob Rang

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hopkins would be great as Keenan Allen but with so many holes opened up via lost free agents, Texans will probably trade down & attempt to add quality picks to become cap friendly quality players for the next four years.

Having said that two receivers really impress me in 2nd & 3rd. will have to wait for my mock draft (when I have time) to find out exactly who
I could see us trying to trade down, but it might be a weak year to do so with how weak this draft is at QB. Not to mention this draft is low at the top but deep in the middle. Teams might want to stockpile those mid-round picks this year. That said, of course I'll give it a quick go...

1 - Matt Elam - S, Florida
2 - Robert Woods - WR, USC
3 - Akeem Spence - DT, Illinois

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote