View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #1226
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 10032 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
I am not sure I would say mismanaged, and I'm not talking just about Rick Smith. Their problems are based mainly on poor drafting and personnel movement failures, not the free agent acquisitions that were needed to repair those mistakes. Okoye (1st), Fred Bennet (4th), Antwaun Molden (3rd), Xavier Adibi (4th), Frank Okam (5th), Antoine Caldwell (3rd) were total busts who didn't contribute.
You complain about this and neglect the rest of the 2009 draft? Or 2010/2011? That's being a bit disingenuous.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote