View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #17
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95464 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid-Late round DT/NT prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
They drafted two interior lineman fairly high last year so I don't see that being the pick. They also have Mercilus to plug in for Barwin and they'd probably take an OLB in the middle rounds to rotate. I could see WR, DT, S if Quin is not re-signed, and RT.
We have some replacements already lined up. Mercilus will replace Barwin and Mitchell will replace Cody. Now we need to add some depth there, but we already have guys in place. Same thing with Harris at CB with McCain being a FA.

We don't have a replacement for Quin on the roster and we have some guys at WR, but they haven't stepped up.

On the interior line, we drafted some guys last year but I would not be surprised to see us grab another this year with how many picks we have. I also think we try to re-sign Ryan Harris at RT.

The fact is we have a lot of glaring holes, but to me the biggest are at S and WR. I think S is the bigger roster need, but with Posey out you could justify WR.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote