View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #4
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter Football Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Add a 3rd comp pick to that mix and I think that's a good start to a draft. I would go oline with the comp pick and try to grab a RT or guard.
Yeah, the comp picks will change all the "official" mocks, but we won't know what we've got until probably sometime in early April. Although, the 3rd round comp for Mario should be a done deal. If the Draft fell this way for the Texans, I'd probably go with the DT using the 3rd round comp pick. Maybe Bennie Logan, if he's still there.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote