View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IND Irsay hints to a impending IND Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I still think the Texans are the better team right now. But I wouldn't be surprised if Indy passes us soon. I think our division title streak stops at 3 to be honest.
They signed a few players this free agency period, but they mostly overpaid for middling talent. I really don't see them jumping ahead of the Texans this year or next, unless they find their own JJ Watt or Von Miller. Their defense is still atrocious and Luck is still growing. I don't expect them to get much better this next year, and I think they will regress playing a tougher schedule.