View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #1208
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The only reason I'm upset is the Texans FO should have known what it was going to take to get him signed before they sent out for him. Yeah, Andre said he was interested but they should know it comes with a price. It doesn't make a lot of sense to do what they did and not understand what it'll take to get the deal done. U have to sign him at this point even for an extra 2 million if that's what it takes. We can free up money re-structuring.
I dunno, due dilligence never hurts, I don't think.

Perhaps, they were looking for the possibility of the Ravens totally revamp that defense by going young ?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote