Thread: Pro day updates
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #46
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro day updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I've studied them both but still much prefer Jonathan Franklin, UCLA. He is exceptional both in run blocking, catching out of the backfield & has a sincere passion for the game (joy). Would be much cheaper too, drafting him than resigning Forsett. Tate is up in the air going into contract year with injury plagued first couple seasons.
Franklin graded in the second-third round; we're not going to take a back that high, do we?

Also, it seems like he doesn't block all that well and may have ball security problem?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1631945

I didn't pay attention to him much, mainly just watch the TE Fauria who I think could be a late round pick.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote