Thread: Pro day updates
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #45
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro day updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
A prospect to note for the 4th - 6th round range.

S Bradley McDougald
Height: 6-0
Weight: 211
40-yard dash: 4.49
20-yard shuttle: 4.31
60-yard shuttle: 11.78
Vertical: 33 inches
Broad jump: N/A
3-cone drill: N/A
Bench Press: N/A

Here is a kid with some interesting numbers but he never did anything with them. Was recruited to Florida and ND as a fullback (where some people think he'll play in the NFL) but KU gave him at shot as a RB so he signed. He was switched to DE then to OLB then to a Hybrid last season. Played for 3 HC's so I can't really say what his potential is. I was never overly impressed with him on the field in the sense that he didn't stand out (on a terrible defense) very often, but still, the numbers make you think for a second.

DE/LB/FB Toben Opurum
Height: 6-1
Weight: 249
40-yard dash: 4.61
20-yard shuttle: 4.34
60-yard shuttle: 11.77
Vertical: 34.5 inches
Broad jump: 10-4
3-cone drill: 7.28
Bench Press: 24 reps

A run prototypical 3-4 DE who should get some camp invites. He transferred from Nebraska to play a 5th year. A solid player, a rotation guy at best, but there is some potential.

DE Josh Williams
Height: 6-4
Weight: 257
40-yard dash: 4.84
20-yard shuttle: 4.60
60-yard shuttle: N/A
Vertical: 29.5 inches
Broad jump: 9-7
3-cone drill: 7.93
Bench Press: 18 reps

Finally, a guy who is a very good mid-round OT target. 4 year starter and Freshman All-American. Played for 3 HC's so nothing has been consistent. Very athletic at an ideal size with lots of Big XII experience. He'll be drafted, so someone to at least put on your radar on the last two days.

OL Tanner Hawkinson
Height: 6-5
Weight: 298
40-yard dash: N/A
20-yard shuttle: N/A
60-yard shuttle: N/A
Vertical: N/A
Broad jump: N/A
3-cone drill: N/A
Bench Press: 13 reps

Here is a link to a story, mostly about McDougald, but that lists some other kids and is where the numbers were from. McDougald and Hawkinson also competed in the combine, so they also have an additional set of measurements available.

As always, Rock Chalk.

Oh, and I'll be at the KC game this coming season if any of y'all are making the trip. I'll be tailgating with some Texan fans (and some Chiefs).
YTF, I don't see the link! Is it hiding somewhere?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote