View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #113
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Agents we should look at

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Yep, after thinking about it I hope that the Texans sit back and let a lot of these sucker teams use up most or all of their cap space money, look at the Colts, and then sign a couple of players after the feeding frenzy has subsided. So many teams are overpaying players it is ridiculous, and good for us. Most successful teams don't spend too much in the FA market, Green Bay, and I hope this is what we are doing. Interesting fact I read was that the last time a team that signed an "impact" free agent and went on to win the Super Bowl was in 2009. Safety Darren Sharper, NO Saints. There is still a lot of talent at the S position available in the FA market so I would not panic just yet.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote