View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #38
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU intrested in FA OLB Dumervil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yeah, I'm not a fan of merciless starting and I don't lime reed at ilb full time. I'd rather have barett Ruud at ilb and have reed holding down the solb spot. Reed is not a great pass rusher but he is really good in the flats in pass coverage and hes really good setting the edge against the run. Solb is the perfect spot for him IMO.
Agree I don't think rid gets enough credit but he played pretty damn good for us last year. Cushing and ruud inside and reed and Whitney/draft on the outside.

Rudd was also pretty good in coverage I hope they give him a shot beside cushing