View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #47
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Speculation: Texans bringing back Punter Matt Turk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Rest of the story and video

The reason I brought this up is because since I've followed this device's development, I recognized that it was "our" Stevens that was one of a short list of only a dozen patients in the original clinical trials back in 2010. It was great to hear that something good was happening in his life.
Amazing. I saw that something like this was being developed for troops, but not for medical use. And I didn't know the technology had progressed this far.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote