View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013   #27
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU intrested in FA OLB Dumervil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Mercilus and Dumervil on the edge is good against the pass, but it scares me against the run. And I want to see Reed play ILB before I anoint him as our ILB savior.
I don't think a defense of Watt, Smith, Dumervil, and Mercilus would give the offense an opportunity to be in running downs. Besides, Cushing and Reed play the run well enough to be effective.

Just a Madden dream anyway.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote