View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #175
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 222056 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well I remember in here that it kept getting talked about almost all season long how they were staying in some pace to be the worst defense ever. I didn't remember the exact numbers it was, but it was a talking point for a while. But I think we agree that it can't really be argued that Wade wasn't brought in to clean up a mess.
I agreed the D sucked and Wade pulled off a miraculous turnaround. I think that quote came from McClain (pretty sure I was listening when he said it) and then it became internet truth.