View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #174
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yes they sucked but they weren't even the worst scoring defense that season. The Cardinals, Cowboys and Broncos all beat them out in that regard. The season before there were also three teams with worse scoring averages than the 2010 Texans. This internet myth needs to die.

Yes Wade's turnaround has been fantastic.
Well I remember in here that it kept getting talked about almost all season long how they were staying in some pace to be the worst defense ever. I didn't remember the exact numbers it was, but it was a talking point for a while. But I think we agree that it can't really be argued that Wade wasn't brought in to clean up a mess.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote