View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #11
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU intrested in Dumervil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
If Smith could somehow convince both Dumerville and Reed to sign on the dotted lines it do much towards some people believing in his ability. This is a scenario that would legitimize the seriousness of this front office in noticing the window and pulling the trigger.

No one expects it, other GM's among last years playoff teams are making their squads noticeably better and making HUGE splashes - this is Smith's chance to show he belongs.

These two guys on a defense with Watt,JJo,KJax and Cush is downright nasty.

I dont care how much of Bobby Mac's money gets spent on a "luxury tax" (scary) if it brings a motherlovin' Lombardi trophy to this city. Show us you mean buisness, you guys have made a killing with this team in the 10 years you have had it, spend a little. Whatever the luxury tax is if anyone can afford it, Robert McNair can. Sixth (or so) most valuable franchise in ALL OF SPORTS according to Forbe's isnt it?
You know, that sounds nice but this team got remarkably better and only added two "splashes". Prior to JJoe Smith was the biggest FA we had ever signed. Draft well, keep drafting well and get RID of your players when their prices extend beyond their usefulness. See the Pats and Pitt.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote