View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #4
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU intrested in FA OLB Dumervil

After my rant, I'd like to ask someone who understands the cap more than me to explain the ramifications of going over it. I've heard 'hard cap' which i thought meant 'cant go over it' and then some people say that Dallas and WAshington are paying luxury taxes for going over the said 'hard cap'. Im a little confused. If YOU CAN go over a cap I think the Texans should for at least this year with whats available right this minute.