View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1173
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Ed Reed to me at least, seems to like the drama a bit. Last year for instance the guy retired and unretired didnt he? or at least he was making the insinuation that he was. Fast forward and I cant be too surprised at the outcome thus far. Im wondereing how much 'recruitment' ability Reed has and if he would be trying to get any other guys interested in coming here for one last hurrah. If Reggie Wayne was available I think it would be interesting.

I think he will sign, when enough suspense has been built up, plus didnt he tweet (jokingly im sure) that he would make the decision 'ala Lebron'?