View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1172
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1796 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
That's interesting that you call them flukes & that's what many referred to the Texans as towards the end of the season & into the playoffs. In fact, the word "frauds" was used quite often by different sources to describe the Texans. I can't say the team looks better so far this offseason.

I think the colts will be tougher after this offseason even if some considered the last a fluke.
Erik Walden? Greg Toler? Gosder Cherilus? We're supposed to be shaking in our boots? Seriously? LaRon Landry is the only decent FA they signed and he isn't even that great in pass coverage. He is also injury prone.

Scored 357 points (22.3/g), 18th of 32 in the NFL.
Allowed 387 points (24.2/g), 21st.
Differential of -30 points (-1.9/g), 21st.
Expected W-L: 7.2-8.8.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/clt/2012.htm

Luck also had a 76 qb rating last year. Wilson and RG3 were a good deal better than him as rookies. Do I think he will improve? Yes, without a doubt. But he is not a world beater yet.

Furthermore, Texans were not much of a fluke last year.

Scored 416 points (26.0/g), 8th of 32 in the NFL.
Allowed 331 points (20.7/g), 9th.
Differential of 85 points (5.3/g), 8th.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/htx/2012.htm

Last edited by greekdbag; 03-16-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: adding
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote