View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #169
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

"Smithiak" also didnt have a clue as to who to run that defense other than close friends and cheap 'yes men'.

Wasnt until Bobby Mac grew a pair and decided to step in and hire a competent coordinator in Philips that these picks blossomed. Smith would have shown something if it was his guy running the defense and producing, but its not.