View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #34
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre offers to restructure... again

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Apparently they didn't think it was worth restructuring anyone to resign those players. I am not in favor of restructuring just to create space unless there is a perceived specific need for it. I am just more patient about this. I'll judge it at the end.
Although the one guy I thought they would mess with was Antonio. I thought they would re-sign him (lower his cap this year) and extend his deal 2 seasons.