View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1159
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
And I'm pretty sure the 49ers have a few Canes on there team as well. Frank Gore played on that same team that AJ did or was a year or two after that. And I highly doubt that Reed's interests at going to the 49ers have anything to do with some RB that played for the U.
Reed specifically mentioned wanting to play with three former Canes - AJ, Gore or Wayne. The Colts and Niners have both already signed safeties. By reports he is closest to AJ of the three anyway and has flown down here are several occasions to see AJ. I sincerely doubt Reed shares your assessment that AJ is on his last legs either. In fact, I would bet all the DB's AJ torched for 1598 yds last season would think people claiming AJ is done are in lala land.