View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1155
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So why didn't Reed and every other Cane come here over the last 10 years then? Sorry, but I haven't seen Canes lining up to sign here just because AJ plays here. If you were talking about some QB that was on the move like Peydon was last season that would make some sense since every QB needs a high level WR to be successful typically or at least that's the idea. That would matter some. But an aging Safety??? Sorry, but safeties don't move to other teams just because some WR is there.

And I'm pretty sure the 49ers have a few Canes on there team as well. Frank Gore played on that same team that AJ did or was a year or two after that. And I highly doubt that Reed's interests at going to the 49ers have anything to do with some RB that played for the U.
Dude your taking everything out of context. AJ was the one recruiting Reed pretty hard, i dont know how close they are as friends all i am doing is stating that AJ and reed went to the same college, they both claim they are close friends.

I'm sure reed has closer friends than others and i doubt all players that played at the U with him are all equal friends. I dont know either one of them perosnally just stating what the two of them have said. If you feel they are lying then you are arguing with the wrong person you need to talk to reed and AJ about that.