View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1153
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97234 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ummmmmm they have both stated they are very good friends and have been since there college days. Hence the reason them two and Chris Myers went to dinner his first night in town.

And they all played at the U together
So why didn't Reed and every other Cane come here over the last 10 years then? Sorry, but I haven't seen Canes lining up to sign here just because AJ plays here. If you were talking about some QB that was on the move like Peydon was last season that would make some sense since every QB needs a high level WR to be successful typically or at least that's the idea. That would matter some. But an aging Safety??? Sorry, but safeties don't move to other teams just because some WR is there.

And I'm pretty sure the 49ers have a few Canes on there team as well. Frank Gore played on that same team that AJ did or was a year or two after that. And I highly doubt that Reed's interests at going to the 49ers have anything to do with some RB that played for the U.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote