View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Comp picks for 2013 FA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I was using that term very loosely just to say that it's not automatic (theoretically), but I agree that there aren't that many teams that qualify.

But who knows, there might be a few teams that gut itself to build for the long term.
Let's say the Eagles and the Ravens decide to save their cap to roll over next year, they would be "competing" with the Texans for the 4th comp picks.
You don't know the compensatory rules. You are trying to spin and twist a previously wrong post and have just made a more wrong post.