Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #70
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

I was up all night watching Shamarko Thomas of Syracuse and I must say I'm most impressed with him.

Look him up on YouTube. There are game tapes of him with views similar to the 2 All-22 views of the NFL (you can see one view from higher up and one view from the end zone).

I think he runs the forty in 4.4 or 4.42
That guy is a heat seeking missile.

He's a perfect replacement for Quin since he plays everywhere just the same.
Looks good running with the bigger TE and slot receiver.

There are also videos about him personally.
His parents passed away early so he has to be the mentor for his 5 younger siblings and he also started a group to help others in need.
Looks like a guy with his head firmly on his shoulder who is willing to work hard and to lead with action.

2nd to 3rd round grade.

40/1-2 vertical
11'01 broad jump
His 20SS and 3-cone times are also good.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote