View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #54
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd player announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I would be more than happy with that. Frankly I think it would be a better signing.

I am just tired of this crap that Reed is playing the Texans like the Texans are just too stupid to realize these players we don't sign have no intention of signing with us. I think it is foolish fan commentary and nothing more.
I think since we've been burned a couple of times it's led people to have that jumpy feeling. Those were all guys (Pace, Bodden, Nnamdi maybe) that would have been coming to a bad team. This is a good team that has a lot of pieces in place for a SB run. Players aren't going to use us to get more money. They might sign elsewhere, but if Reed was in town it was because he is interested. He might still sign.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote