View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #40
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans lose both S Alan Ball and RB Justin Forsett to Jaguars

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What's going to suck, is that I don't think we utilized Forsette as well as we should have. But I've felt that way since he flashed in Seattle. He's not an every down back, but he's got all the talent to be a Danny Woodhead kind of guy, a poor man's Reggie Bush.

When you think of a backfield with Arian, Casey, & Forsette you'd think you can create whatever kind of match up nightmare you want. At least I do. But Casey didn't get one carry, Forsett didn't get 5 balls thrown his way, & Arian was rarely used for anything other than a check down.

I'm all about being conservative & protecting the ball while throwing for 4000 yards and all, but I think we had enough weapons to do what we wanted, when we wanted, & move the chains.

Casey had .... One carry in 2011 for 11 yards and one carry in 2012 for 6 yards.

I get your point ...

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote