View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1133
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've got no doubt Schaub will play as well next year as he did last year, which was on par for how he played through most of his career. Unfortunately, we need the Matt Schaub from 2009 & I don't think we'll ever see that guy again. Maybe if we get him a true weapon to go with Andre that not only stretches the field (like Jacoby) but demands coverage & respect (un-like Jacoby).

But I do wonder, if we had a Peyton Manning, or a Tom Brady, would Reed have left? Then again, Greg Jennings chose Christian Ponder over Aaron Rogers.
Jennings and reed both have a ring. They're looking for the payday now.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote