View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1132
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
All I know is Schaub is damaged goods and will never lead the Texans to a championship. Remember I was a Schaub guy who still likes Schaub as a person/leader. I've got my doubts that Schaub will make it through next season.
I've got no doubt Schaub will play as well next year as he did last year, which was on par for how he played through most of his career. Unfortunately, we need the Matt Schaub from 2009 & I don't think we'll ever see that guy again. Maybe if we get him a true weapon to go with Andre that not only stretches the field (like Jacoby) but demands coverage & respect (un-like Jacoby).

But I do wonder, if we had a Peyton Manning, or a Tom Brady, would Reed have left? Then again, Greg Jennings chose Christian Ponder over Aaron Rogers.