View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013   #1120
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
How much do you think a proven NFL QB cost?

How much do you think a QB that can carry a team cost?

Can you find one available?
All I know is Schaub is damaged goods and will never lead the Texans to a championship. Remember I was a Schaub guy who still likes Schaub as a person/leader. I've got my doubts that Schaub will make it through next season.

Unfortunately the Texans need to draft and develop the next guy to try to lead them to a championship. Bray would be my guy. How do you feel about Keenum possibly being the Guy?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote