View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1114
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I don't see Schaub's contract as a huge issue. They obviously felt confident that he's going to be their QB for at least 2 more years. There is no alternative to him at the moment (I like TJ, but I don't think he's the replacement). And he can be cut after 2013 season without any or much of a hit to the cap. So, what's the problem?
10.5 mil may not be much in your world. But in mine that's a whoooooole!!!! lot of $$$$$.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote