View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #27
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans re-sign OT Andrew Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

STAND BACK! Be silent! Be still!... That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Andrew Gardner, that goofy looking guy who plays TE, or was it RT? I can't remember.'Anyway... It is the doom of men that they forget.
Repped!!
one of my favorite movies of all time.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote