View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1087
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So heres what we basically looking at

We need a starting

Safety
LB
#2 WR
FB
RT
RG
NT

Ok going off of that and that is not including the back ups and extra TE we appear to be "screwed"

To put it lightly we better hope all our picks pan out and even trade for mr irrelevant and hop he is the next Arian Foster type player. No sweat in Rick Smith we trust aye.....
No. Brooks can start RG and if healthy Newton is our starting RT. Mitchell has been rumored to be starting Nose ( I disagree). They signed Clutts for a reason at FB but Casey was just more in tuned with that position having played it. Clutts could be our starter; if not, a late round or UDFA could do job. We will see a lot of rookie play but that might not be so bad depending on whom we select. I still think we will be better in 2013.