View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1081
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So heres what we basically looking at

We need a starting

Safety
LB
#2 WR
FB
RT
RG
NT

Ok going off of that and that is not including the back ups and extra TE we appear to be "screwed"

To put it lightly we better hope all our picks pan out and even trade for mr irrelevant and hop he is the next Arian Foster type player. No sweat in Rick Smith we trust aye.....
Yeah there's no way we're filling all those holes in one off season. And yes as of today it looks like we are screwed. But hey, it's not my job that's on the line. If I'm McNair I'm probably not really happy right now with what's been happening over the last few days.