View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1079
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I don't want another journeyman type again. Bradie James was **** last year and Dobbins was decent against the run. I'm of the opinion that they not only need 1 but 2 good ILBs now. You can never have enough linebackers for this defense and when your #1 guy is coming off an acl, it's imperative to have a good group of guys behind him. The safety position is a hole now and it is a big hole, but if you don't have a good front 7 then it doesn't matter who you have back there, you're going to get burned for big plays consistently.
Dont forget we play a LOT of 3 safety sets. I thought we needed another one before we lost quin. If they played the package today our starters would be manning, keo, and demps?

Don't overreact to that opinion though, because I'd expect us to draft an olb and an ilb as well.

Ya know, this side of free agency sucks. It used to feel like christmas because we thought we were getting better. Now its just turd cheerios.