View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1077
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
So I guess the Niners are incompetent boobs just being played because they didn't get a deal done with Woodson. Some of y'all really need to chill.
Rick Smith might not be Daryl Morey but at least he did not have to release one of our best players because he did not send the restructured contract paperwork to league offices on time. This is why Dumervil was released by the Broncos, what a massive fail. It is a little more complicated than that but what it boils down to is that the Broncos did not send Dumervil and his agent a copy of the revised restructured contract until 30 min. before it had to be turned into league offices, way too late. Dumervil and the Broncos had come to an agreement but now he could very well sign with another team. I just about fell out of my chair when I heard about this one, here is the link...http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rewup/1991723/
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote