View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #20
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans re-sign OT Andrew Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Wow, I almost fill silly posting this could be a very significant move. He is not a starter but Gardner could become an effective swing tackle. Cheap replacement for Harris & offer Newton some plays off if knee not 100%. DG did have some good minutes at end of season.
Let's not forget the compliments Oline coaches got for their work in making players better. I am a Newton fan as most know and if he is healthy this could indicate Texans not interested in a OT in draft.
I wouldn't be feeling too secure about counting on Newton this season........at least not the first half for sure. McClain went out of his way to report that he had "major" knee surgery........that's not a "cleanup."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote