View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1074
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Safety isn't even the biggest hole on this defense, but ILB is. Now that Brooks Reed is staying outside, who do we have lining up next to Cushing? Is Cushing going to be 100% ever? I think it's foolish if the Texans are counting on Cushing to take most of the snaps on defense. It's a prescription for another injury. We also don't have a starter on nose tackle, there's the obvious need at receiver and tight end. Then there's the matter of filling up the roster with quality backup players that we've lost so far.
I dont really agree with that .... The other ILB next to Cushing wasnt as talented as Quin. James , Dobbins , Ruud .... were servicable players nothing more and were only asked to play 1-2 downs. Quin was a three down player and very versatile being able to essentially step into the box playing a LBer spot.

With Cushing out .... yeah , ILB is a bigger need but with him you can get away with a journeyman type there.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote