View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1068
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Arian's cap is $8.25 mil this season.
The discussion on Reed was what he allegedly wanted in a contract $7 m and what Houston offered at $5 m in a contract. We would not know what Reed's cap would be until we know how contract is designed ie bonus. That is why I posted base salary in flow of the thread rather than cap as that was what is being discussed. Your figure on Foster's cap is correct.