View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1066
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dunno TB ..... He could still end up signing here for that ~5m if the market dries up. And the way teams are spending , his idea of being patient is working against him.

But damn , I dunno what the hell Rick Smith is thinking here .... He could have had Quin for less money and at this point in their respective careers , Quin is probably the better player.
Hey bro.... I'm a Houston fan, i.e. I expect the worse. How Houston doesn't have a higher suicide rate than Seattle is beyond me...

BTW bro, give me a call. It's been too long my friend.