View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I said it like 29 pages ago, we got Leigh Bodden'd.... but too a much worse degree.
I dunno TB ..... He could still end up signing here for that ~5m if the market dries up. And the way teams are spending , his idea of being patient is working against him.

But damn , I dunno what the hell Rick Smith is thinking here .... He could have had Quin for less money and at this point in their respective careers , Quin is probably the better player.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote