View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1038
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I told you that you might be the one who is right all along!

Ha ha! You were like a ninja, out of the darkness came a blowdart right into our neck and we thought it was a mosquito bite.....then we wondered why we fell down on the floor, convulsed for awhile, then slipped into peaceful sleep.

Nitro ninja'd us. And 98% of you guys never saw him do it.

But I did. I nodded to the ninja, he nodded back in mutual respect, and I walked away with my life that night. I now live to tell the story of that fateful night that NitroGSXR slipped into our master's dwelling and left only one standing...me.
This is me in real life... sporting the Ninja facepaint and ready to pull out my sword.